5 Adventages of using cloud storage
1. Bandwidth: You can avoid emailing files to individuals and instead send a web link to recipients through your email.
2. Accessibility: Stored files can be accessed from anywhere via Internet connection.
3. Disaster Recovery: Cloud storage can be used as a back‐up plan by businesses by providing a second copy of important files. These files are stored at a remote location and can be accessed through an internet connection.
4. Cost Savings: Businesses and organizations can often reduce annual operating costs by using cloud storage; cloud storage costs about 3 cents per gigabyte to store data internally. Users can see additional cost savings because it does not require internal power to store information remotely.
5. Usability: Our cloud storage service are reachable as long as you have an internet connection.This allows users to drag and drop files between the cloud storage and their local storage in between operating systems.